Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Junk mail

Don't you just hate it?!

I picked up my mail after work this afternoon, and found my box was jam-packed. I have to admit, I got a little excited, because it didn't look like there were any bills in there.

But, then I started weeding thru it, and it was nothing but junk:

* Two credit card applications
* A bunch of coupons
* Three sales flyers for stuff I don't need
* Two reminders from Disney that my annual pass is about to expire, guess they're desperate
* Twelve political ads

The last item on the list was the most annoying. I mean, haven't these people been reading my blog?! I've already made up my mind on how I'm voting in the upcoming primary.

Well, except for that one judgeship race. And, don't you know that was the one race for which I received NO unwanted ad?!?!

Still don't know why the homeowners' association won't spring for a trash can to be installed by our community mailboxes. It would have gotten a lot of use today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home