Thursday, October 05, 2006

James Cicero Franklin

That's the name of a friend's Civil War ancestor that I'm currently researching.

It's funny, but since the publication of my recent book I have found a lot of people around these parts have a renewed interest in their families' involvement in the war between the states.

No, I'm not taking credit for that. Just pointing out things from my point of view.

Anyway, I'm having a difficult time tracking down info on Lieutenant Franklin. Probably because he didn't survive the war.

But, I did discover Ty also had an ancestor that served as an officer in an Ohio regiment. That's right, a Yankee!

I don't know how he's going to feel about that . . .

PS - Did you notice on Jericho tonight that they featured the Chevy Equinox?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home