Monday, October 02, 2006

North Lake County Civil War Roundtable

My recent appearance at the Greater Orlando Civil War Roundtable apparently got someone's attention.

I got home from work today to find a new invitation in my email "in box."

This one is from Bob Grenier at the North Lake County Civil War Roundtable up in Tavares.

After swapping some emails, he has scheduled me to speak to that group on December 7th at 7:30pm.

So, if you're in that neck of the woods, circle your calendar now and plan to be there!

As I told Bob, I think I'm going to mix-up my standard presentation, tailor it for the holidays.

Of course, I will also have copies of my recent book available for purchase and will do a signing after the appearance.

Shameless plug over.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

White Rabbit was a term that GrandmaG's family used to get Luck throughout the forth coming month.
It is to be the first thing said on the 1st day of the month.
Uncle Bill

9:09 AM  
Blogger wsmv said...

Ok, but this comment should have been inserted under the 10/1 post. If you go there now, you will see that I have added a link to a page that goes into a lot more detail about the origin of the White Rabbit tradition.

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are getting to be a Grumpy Old Man-on Nyquil:)
soorry for the flu-like symptoms,
the only way to get rid of 'em, is to giv 'em to someone you Love.
If'n I git 'em ....

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home