Sunday, June 01, 2008

Mystery, thy name is Arthur.

OK, I'm starting to freak out a little, and here's why.

1. It's the first official day of the 2008 hurricane season, and we already have a named storm: ARTHUR.

2. In cleaning up the attic of the Elizabeth Avenue house, I found an old framed picture of my Uncle ARTHUR.

3. I got a call on my cell phone, but didn't recognize the number and let it go to voice mail. When I checked the message, it was from some guy I don't know named ARTHUR.

4. I got a DVD in the mail from blockbuster.com, and it's about King ARTHUR. (Starred Colin Firth and Ben Kingsley, actually very good.)

5. In boxing up old paperwork at ye Lake Hammer Chalet, I came across an old check I never deposited from an old college buddy whose first name is ARTHUR.

6. Flipping thru channels today, I stumbled across a PBS show on King ARTHUR.

7. I quickly changed the channel and found myself watching the Golden Girls. Then, I really started freaking out. If you remember, the cast is headed by Bea ARTHUR!!!!

What could all this mean, I wonder?!?

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home