Saturday, July 12, 2008

Robinson's in Apopka


I spent the better part of the last six years as a resident of the city of Apopka in this little corner of heaven.

And, I must have passed a little greasy spoon called Robinson's (at 301 West Main Street) hundreds of times in all my comings and goings.

But, I never stopped there to sample the cuisine until this morning.

It was a rendezvous point for the kindly souls who agreed to haul my washer and dryer from the Lake Hammer Chalet down to the new digs in College Park.

Anyway, I'm sorry to say that I wasn't missing anything all those times I passed this place by.

My "experience" at Robinson's started off with a thieving newspaper vending machine out front, followed-up by a completely unsympathetic staff.

Once inside, I discovered the booths were designed to cram as many unwitting patrons into the dining room as possible with no thought whatsoever to comfort.

And, for all this, my breakfast (which is generally the most inexpensive meal of the day) cost me more than $7.

I won't be going back to this greasy spoon!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home