Thursday, July 17, 2008

Soggy in the dryer!

Well, after some trials and tribulations, I finally got the electrician back to the house today to get some juice flowing to the new dryer outlet.

Now, I'm having trouble with my washer!

Sad as it sounds, I was really looking forward to getting a couple loads of laundry done around here. It had been piling up for just over a week, and things were getting a little desperate.

Anyway, when I went to pull the first load of clothes out of the washer to throw them in the newly-operational dryer, I found them still sitting in the agitator in about 3 inches of water!

I wrung them out as best I could, and threw the soggy mess into the dryer so I could see what was going on inside the washer.

Leaving it empty, I ran just the spin cycle, and that seemed to clear up most of the problem.

But, when I ran the second load, I had the same problem. And, of course the soggy stuff in the dryer was still too soggy to pull out to make room for the second load . . .

ARGGHHHH!

Any of ye socks have an idea of how to proceed? Could it possibly be something simple and cheap?! Please say, YES! I've already spent way too much money on renovations these last few weeks, and need a big repair bill as much as I need another hole in my head!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home