Sunday, July 13, 2008

Big Brother 10




Tis the season . . . for Big Brother, that is.

My not-so-secret guilty pleasure for quite some time has been this voyeuristic summertime "reality" show on CBS.

Hey! At least I don't watch that American Idol tripe on Fox!

Anyway, Season 10 of BB kicks-off tonight at 8pm.

It promises to be a doozy of a group of houseguests this time around.

I've already got two favorites:

#1 is Angie, the 29-year-old pharmaceutical sales rep from this little corner of heaven. Gotta support the hometown girl, right?

#2 is Jerry, the 75-year-old great-grandfather of 4 from Texas. He's got to be the oldest houseguest ever, and I'm interested to see what kind of dimension all his life experience might bring to the "game."

Oh, well, I better get back to my work so I won't feel so guilty about watching this show later tonight.

I hope ye socks are having as good/productive weekend as yours truly!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home