Saturday, December 13, 2008

It was a dark and not-so-stormy night

Sorry for the blurry picture, and that the flash didn't seem to be working so well on the digicamera tonight.

But, you get the idea.

In past years, I've enjoyed driving around this little corner of heaven to check out the Christmas lights. I know, it's corny, but we all have our vices.

This year, however, the tour o' lights was conducted on foot!

Following the luminary path in front my own abode, I got not only some much-needed cardio time, but also was allowed to enjoy the brisk temperature a recent "cool front" had brought down to this little corner of heaven.

The normally stoic side streets of College Park spring to life when the sun goes down this time of year, and I'm glad I decided to hoof it because the slower pace lets you take it all in without annoying your fellow drivers with a lot of brake-tapping.

Plus, when I got back to the house, I didn't feel the least bit guilty about the oversize slice of cake that followed dinner!

Cheers!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home