Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Luminaries? Check!

Well, ye socks, no sooner had yours truly hit the door and sat down to pull off ye olde clodhoppers, but there was somebody banging on my front door.

My slight annoyance was dispelled, however, when I opened said door to find two members of the Edgewater High School baseball team on the front stoop delivering a luminary package.

I'd almost forgotten that I'd made a donation to the team, but now I'm fully prepared to join the rest of my new neighbors in lining our sidewalks with candlelight this Saturday.

If any of ye local socks are interested in participating, shoot an email to akwoodson@cfl.rr.com to arrange delivery.

But, make sure you've completely untied your shoes before you spring off the couch to answer the door!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home