Friday, December 19, 2008

My neighbors rock

Well, ye socks, I hate to admit it, but yours truly was in full-fledged Scrooge mode this afternoon.

First of all, it might as well be summer down here, it's so hot and humid. Then, traffic had to be a beast on the way home.

But, thanks to my neighbors Matt and Jen . . . but, mostly Jen, I'm sure . . . I got over the tude as soon as I pulled into the drive. They had left a big gift bag full of cookies!

You know the kind where you mush a Hershey's kiss into the center?

I don't know if it's just the sugar rush, or what. But, it was just the pick-me-up I needed to get the last weekend before Christmas "to-do" list started!

I hope all your weekends get kicked-off as nicely as this!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger M--- said...

Those are my favorite Christmas cookies...ya think Jen might post a dozen or seven to me?? XD

11:11 AM  
Blogger wsmv said...

She might, but something tells me it's just an Elizabeth Avenue "thang!"

8:03 AM  
Blogger wsmv said...

Update: The Olivero family upped the ante on Matt & Jen with a batch of Russian tea cookies . . . gotta love this neighborhood!

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home