Thursday, June 11, 2009

How supersitious is this?

Maybe, it's the Irish in me, but I'm convinced that my actions somehow have an impact on things beyond my front porch.

Not everything, just some things.

Like, say, sporting events.

In fact, I've recently convinced myself that I'm something of a jinx. The more I talk or blog or otherwise stoke the flames of fandom regarding a certain team, the worse they perform.

And, they actually seem to do better during those minutes when I am *NOT* watching them do their thing.

So, pardon me, ye socks, if I become cryptic from here on out, but I fear it may be the only method we have to reverse the current trajectory.

And, for the greater good, I'm going to turn in early tonight. And, pray.

I hope you'll all be thanking me in the morning . . .

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home