Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The 3's of Me

OK, apologies in advance, but I got tagged in another one of those survey things. So, here goes:

You have been tagged. You are supposed to write a note with the 3's of YOU.

Three names I go by:
1. William
2. Little Billy (yeah, I know. that one even cracks ME up!)
3. #*()&^#*(

Three jobs I've had in my life:
1. pizza delivery
2. camera shop slave
3. salesman

Three places I've lived:
1. Orlando
2. Springfield, Virginia
3. Lubbock, Texas

Three favorite drinks:
1. Diet Coke
2. coffee
3. Malbec

Three TV shows I watch:
1. Survivor
2. Big Brother
3. NCIS

Three Places I've been:
1. Atlantic City
2. New Orleans
3. Mexico

Three people who text me regularly:
I don't normally get texts (because my plan doesn't allow me to respond anymore) but my last three were from
1. Joanna
2. Howard
3. Aunt Diane

Three of my favorite foods:
1. Mexican
2. Italian
3. Chinese

Three things I'm looking forward to:
1. tap dancing on plywood (those who know, know what they know)
2. January 20, 2013 (hope and change!)
3. The end of this recession!!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home