Friday, March 10, 2006

Barefoot Trace

This weekend couldn't come quickly enough for me! I hit the door running at quitting-time, so I could get on the highway and head up to St. Augustine.

Despite the multitude of motorcycles and and a slew of Spring Breakers crowding I-95, I made it up there in pretty good time. And, the reward of tremendous accomodations at Barefoot Trace made all of the hassles worthwhile.

Check out this web site about the property:

http://www.5star-realty.com/condo/Barefoot%20Trace.html

My unit was on the 3rd floor, almost all the way on the southern tip of the building. So, it was isolated from pedestrian traffic, etc., and offered a TREMENDOUS view of the Atlantic Ocean from almost every spot.

I couldn't resist the temptation to throw open all the sliding glass doors and windows to let the beach sounds rush in. The pounding of the surf was AWESOME!

More later, gotta go enjoy some more of this!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home