Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Final book-signing for "Like the Cats of Kilkenny"?!

That's right, Thursday could be the last time I do an appearance for this particular book.

It's not that I'm not still proud of it, or anything like that. It's just that it's been nearly a year and I'm trying to wrap-up the sequel.

I want the new book to be my focus for the rest of this summer.

And, hopefully, the appearances I do this Fall will be for the NEW book!

Anyway, if you'd like to be there for this big Cats of Kilkenny "finale," it will be at Maya Books, 205-A East First Street in Sanford's historic district, during their montly "Alive After Five" celebration.

For more information, directions, etc., please feel free to contact the wonderful owner of the bookstore, Yvette, by phone (407-321-6504) or email (mayabooks@earthlink.net).

Hope to see you Thursday!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home