Friday, August 28, 2009

Orlando really is a small town in a lot of ways

Or, maybe that's just my experience?

It seems like, no matter where I go around here, I run into SOMEBODY I know.

And, roughly half the time, it's somebody I'm related to by blood or marriage.

I'm not complaining. In fact, I enjoy it more than a little bit.

Today's encounter occurred at my favorite little diner south of downtown. I got there a little earlier than the rest of the regulars to find my great-aunt Carol sitting at one of the tables!

She was there with some other folks from First Baptist Church of Pine Castle, working on a history of the congregation.

Well, of course, that conversation was right up my alley, so I quickly took a seat.

Anyway, gonna have to spend some time this weekend culling thru my files for info they might be able to use.

Just what I need: another project!

Good weekend, all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home